Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Already off by a day! Daily tool/resource 2015 (28 January 2015)

The road to hell is paved with good intentions :) Today I will offer two tools: unroll.me and this new one that was just shared via LinkedIn, Assessment Alert.

Unroll.me is a great tool for managing your email. It is free, but after using it, I would pay for the service! Unroll.me "rolls up" your daily emails into one email. For example, I subscribe to a variety of companies whose emails I do want to receive. However, I don't necessarily want 45 new emails in the morning! Instead, unroll.me puts them all into 1 email with good sized "thumbnails" for me to quickly peruse. Unroll.me asks you who you want to roll up, and you can easily manage your subscriptions in your account. If you'd like to see more about it, check out my quickie preso here (slide 6 - 16).

I've just heard about Assessment Alert, and it looks like a nifty little app! I will definitely be offering it as a recommendation in our emeeting later this term. It is available in both the app store and google play.

No comments:

Post a Comment