Wednesday, October 21, 2009

uLearn09 - Wrapup

Well, we've been back at school for nearly 2 weeks now, and I am keen to get my boys in a lab to try some things, though this will likely have to wait until the seniors go on study leave. I've used my nifty little video camera a LOT, and I can't tell you how much nicer it is for that process to be so much simpler! Before, I had to 1. finalise video 2. upload to converter 3. convert 4. drop into shared folder 5. unfinalise video 6. format video. Now all I have to do is 1. upload directly from camera usb to shared folder! The boys couldn't believe it either: that they could go make a fast video and be editing it not only on the same day, but within moments!

As promised to the participants at my breakout session, the powerpoint has been uploaded to the ulearn site at Core-Ed. There are detailed speaker notes you can follow along if you print, but beware of the page numbers - you may wish to tell your printer to use B&W only.

Cheers,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment